Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Starting? lol
I've tried to be patient and give him time. But the fact that we've regressed horribly from even last year is disheartening. I'm to the point that I honestly don't believe that the U will ever be a consistent 10 win team. Just feels like 6-8 wins will the normal from here on out. They decided to spend money and go all in way too late. Should have happened after Golden.

Advertisement
The painkillers are kicking in, so I turned it back to the game. This roster is awful, no doubt about it. I doubt that every single coach on this staff magically forgot how to do anything in 9 months. The staff may not be meshing well(It's obvious they aren't), but this roster needs to be flipped in short order.

I'm sorry, but Mario is really starting to lose me. I didn't expect miracles and have tried to be patient, but **** this is just pathetic. Not one single aspect of this team looks like it's improved. **** near 20 years of being trash, and it's not ending anytime soon.
He's starting to lose you now...against Clemson? After all we've been through this season? The "lost me" crowd already took their bow right after MTSU. The party started at 7p and you're just arriving at 2a when everyone is leaving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back