Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Garcia is GARBAGE, JB has the tools but needs more seasoning and much better coaching. Some of you are expecting way too much. He is a true freshman with an incompetnt offensive coordinator. Garcia is woeful.

I don't have a problem watching our offense playing poorly but our defense just flat out has no excuse with the coaching on that side of the ball.
How can you not have a problem watching this offense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard for the defense to come out over and over again and play with energy and discipline when there is very little optimism of the offense doing anything...

I can't blame the defense for looking flat... They can force a 3 and out or a turnover and then mo

st likely be back out there 4 plays later...

Hard for the defense to come out over and over again and play with energy and discipline when there is very little optimism of the offense doing anything...

I can't blame the defense for looking flat... They can force a 3 and out or a turnover and then most likely be back out there 4 plays later...
Not really, Iowa does it every week

Garcia is GARBAGE, JB has the tools but needs more seasoning and much better coaching. Some of you are expecting way too much. He is a true freshman with an incompetnt offensive coordinator. Garcia is woeful.
Hey…..stfu

Advertisement

I can't blame the defense for looking flat... They can force a 3 and out or a turnover and then most likely be back out there 4 plays later...
I guess they were tired from warmups on the first 2 drives

I genuinely do not know how anyone can look at our personnel and think that they aren’t 70% of the problem there. We need to make some coaching changes, and Mario needs to assume a CEO type role, but it’s blatantly obvious that we have one of the worst roster’s in P5 football.
A moment of clarity, Years of bad recruiting especially offensive line, cornerbacks and linebackers. We so depleted that we still starting Richts recruits.

Interesting thing about Ponce and Gattis is they have had disagreements on how TVD should throw the ball. So this whole offensive scheme nobody on the same page. It'll be an interesting off season
Maybe that’s reason to cut Ponce some slack if that’s what’s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back