Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but Mario is really starting to lose me. I didn't expect miracles and have tried to be patient, but **** this is just pathetic. Not one single aspect of this team looks like it's improved. **** near 20 years of being trash, and it's not ending anytime soon.

Team looks unprepared on both sides (no real notable gameplan) and the team is playing uninspired. They are playing as if they have so much to lose and it’s frustrating.

I genuinely do not know how anyone can look at our personnel and think that they aren’t 70% of the problem there. We need to make some coaching changes, and Mario needs to assume a CEO type role, but it’s blatantly obvious that we have one of the worst roster’s in P5 football.

Advertisement
wonder if dabo lets his foot off the pedal i think they go for 60+ dabo hates nil 😂 would love to smash us

We’re going to learn soon enough. Keeping Gattis is a non-starter. He can’t execute a game as needed. Ponce should go. Let’s see who he brings in. My guess- and it’s my greatest fear - is that he’ll bring in more of the same Run Joey Run shît.

Interesting thing about Ponce and Gattis is they have had disagreements on how TVD should throw the ball. So this whole offensive scheme nobody on the same page. It'll be an interesting off season

clemson got some baddies :sideeyes:
Clemson Tigers Lawrence GIF by Twitter

Advertisement
Exactly. Like how is that on a coach?

So sick of trashing coaches when our players simply have no IQ.
Exactly. Some of the coaching is trash, but they really just trying **** because these dudes are lost out there

Reactions: JMG
This guy is getting paid $1.8 million, lol.

I don’t expect us to look like Tennessee with Brown and an injured OL, but less than 10 yards? He can’t return lol.

Dabo probably just looked at old Clemson film w/ Steele as DC & just designed the whole offense around his tendencies
Doesn’t even need to do that. Just needs his guys to go out there and have fun.

This team is terrible. FCS teams are more competitive against Clemson than we are

Advertisement
Hard for the defense to come out over and over again and play with energy and discipline when there is very little optimism of the offense doing anything...

I can't blame the defense for looking flat... They can force a 3 and out or a turnover and then most likely be back out there 4 plays later...
Man **** that, they've given up 3 TDs in the first 4 possessions. They can't quit at the beginning of the ******* game, come on.

Advertisement
This is what a real team does to you when you have a qb that can't throw down field more then 5 yards. Shouldn't be anyway Pitt beats them next week, narduzzi should be able to figure that out. No bowl game means at least they don't get demolished by Wisconsin or someone similar

Wong starting to get to the cup. Miller doing all the dirty work getting offensive boards. Canes up 9 at 5:00 of the first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back