Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but Mario is really starting to lose me. I didn't expect miracles and have tried to be patient, but **** this is just pathetic. Not one single aspect of this team looks like it's improved. **** near 20 years of being trash, and it's not ending anytime soon.
Starting? lol

Advertisement
No, This is the least talented team since the probation days. Lack of talent ,and depth. Years of terrible recruiting.
Except for 1997, the probation teams were all good teams.

I don't have a problem watching our offense playing poorly but our defense just flat out has no excuse with the coaching on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Hard for the defense to come out over and over again and play with energy and discipline when there is very little optimism of the offense doing anything...

I can't blame the defense for looking flat... They can force a 3 and out or a turnover and then most likely be back out there 4 plays later...

Advertisement
Too big for @cway313

1668893705815.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm sorry, but Mario is really starting to lose me. I didn't expect miracles and have tried to be patient, but **** this is just pathetic. Not one single aspect of this team looks like it's improved. **** near 20 years of being trash, and it's not ending anytime soon.
He should have no say so over future OC/DC hires. Let Alonzo and others do it.

Man, we are terrible.
We are going to be humiliated again.

We're already way past the "former prom queen is now smoking crack and doing tricks for drugs" levels of humiliation. Not much further we can drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back