Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Now can we stop with all the Jaccuri Brown nonsense. He can barely complete a forward pass, he still has a long ways to go before he's QB1. TVD has always been by far the best QB for this team.

I guarantee there are several coaches that can win with these players. Too many people here criticize the players too much. Look in the mirror because the coaches are responsible for COACHING THESE PLAYERS, putting them in the right plays, configuring the players to what works best for the team, and showing the zest & desire to win. This coaching staff has failed MISERABLY in all categories.
After watching this season, you think there’s a coach in the country that can win with these jags?

Advertisement
Their defensive staff probably watched the film and was laughing. This offense couldn’t be easier to stop

Advertisement
wE jUsT nEeD bEtTeR pLaYeRs To BeAt TeAmS lIkE MTSU, DuKe, 3-7 A&M aNd NoT gEt BoAtRaCeD bY FSU and Clemson!

Advertisement
Dabo must have really hated Miami from back in the day… he goes all out for our games
We're the most hated team to everyone even when we're dog**** and down! I'll pray one day we can do the same to him bend him over and give him an *** whooping before he leaves for Bama

Can’t wait for Mario to say “we gotta get back to work” in the post game presser.

Serious question. What does this team work on? Not a single part of this team has gotten better. I also keep hearing the practices are physical, but this team isn’t physical. It’s clear they don’t work on conditioning, bc this team is usually gassed before halftime.

I’d like to be in that room so I could throw a shoe at his *** when he says that..

Advertisement
I'm sorry, but Mario is really starting to lose me. I didn't expect miracles and have tried to be patient, but **** this is just pathetic. Not one single aspect of this team looks like it's improved. **** near 20 years of being trash, and it's not ending anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back