Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can’t wait for Mario to say “we gotta get back to work” in the post game presser.

Serious question. What does this team work on? Not a single part of this team has gotten better. I also keep hearing the practices are physical, but this team isn’t physical. It’s clear they don’t work on conditioning, bc this team is usually gassed before halftime.

Didn't Dabo fire Steele clown ***
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

I guarantee there are several coaches that can win with these players. Too many people here criticize the players too much. Look in the mirror because the coaches are responsible for COACHING THESE PLAYERS, putting them in the right plays, configuring the players to what works best for the team, and showing the zest & desire to win. This coaching staff has failed MISERABLY in all categories.

Advertisement
I HOPE GOOD GREEK MOVING N STORAGE COULD MOVE HALF OF THIS COACHING STAFF
Here comes the offense:

Run, run, mesh, run, run, mesh, run, mesh, run, screen, run, run, mesh, screen, run, mesh, flea flicker

Advertisement
I would like to totally blame the defense in a way.. but realistically you got to understand who they're practicing against every day and that's just no preparation for a real offense.
This is a good point.

Advertisement
Clemson is giving out participation touchdowns in the second qtr. smh.

Guys the basketball team is playing a good Providence team on espn news right now.

Advertisement
Steele gets a major pass because Gattis has been such a disaster but let’s not pretend he doesn’t stink also.

Idk about y’all but I’m lowkey enjoying this. I’m ready for some of these parents to pick up more of their kids. More specifically #0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back