Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good thing we have a QB that can't throw to add to this horse **** for brains D. Atleast we get to make yet another meh team look like champions again. Pathetic team and staph. All cowards.

Advertisement
He's not even trying to push the ball downfield. If you have that little faith in the guy, then you need to not play him. Clemson is daring Miami to throw the ball, they are leaving the back end totally uncovered.
Garcia must've ****ed them off
I’m out fellas
ORANGE BOWL MAGIC and Weballz will call you a mope and make posts about you for a week... don't leave 😢 💔 🤣

I didn't say you were mouthing off. The other guy is a Canes fan making a joke on a Canes forum on gameday. I think the impetus is on the Canes rival who hangs out on the Canes site to rise above it and not respond with snarky messages.

I see you disagree and think you need to defend the Gator fan and chastise me for it. I think its whack but you're a mod so I'll stop arguing.
I meant him mouthing off. Yes I will defend that poster who’s a gator and toss people for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like to totally blame the defense in a way.. but realistically you got to understand who they're practicing against every day and that's just no preparation for a real offense.

Three first year coaches in the top 10 and we don’t even know fundamentals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back