Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Huge hugeee problem if he never adapts
We’re going to learn soon enough. Keeping Gattis is a non-starter. He can’t execute a game as needed. Ponce should go. Let’s see who he brings in. My guess- and it’s my greatest fear - is that he’ll bring in more of the same Run Joey Run shît.

This is like watching an Al Golden coached team.

No real effort....just keep the offense in front of you, but you're just letting them drive down the field 4-8 yards at a time.

Clemson's offense has struggled all season, but against Miami they look like a playoff team

Good job coaches

Is it me or is James Williams ******* completely lost. On that last Clemson drive? There was 3 times where he completely lets a guy run across his face and let him go free, then they pass it to that guy.
he's unplayable...
has zero interest in being a football player.

Advertisement
Clemson treating this like an FCS game.

Main goal for Clemson? Just come out of the game healthy.
David always runs it up against Miami, probably for recruiting or because he hates the culture or some racist **** or something.

Advertisement
Mario Neander-bal looks well on his way to notching yet another “Worst loss in Canes History” candidate in his first year. Impressive.

That is MC's influence on Gattis. I guarantee that.
It borders on mental illness.

Like somebody is afraid the planet is going to literally explode if there isn't a run up the middle on one of the first 3 plays of a drive.

Advertisement
James Williams may be one of the biggest busts we've had in years. So sick of watching him embarrass himself every week.

I'm more upset at the ****-poor coaching he's received the last 2 seasons

Advertisement
turning off tv. I am gonna enjoy my Saturday
are.gif

James Williams should be forced to move into the box or transfer. he is a liability at safety. Kinchens is the only guy I would keep back there. everybody else can haul ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back