Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Offense has to do something.

That missed TD to X was such a huge letdown because it would have given the team so much energy/hope.
Unfortunately, you are correct. Our team seems to lose so much focus and energy/momentum whenever we give up a big play or can't make a big play. We are the worst with turnovers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario and Billy are gonna have some helluva staff decisions to make this offseason. Will they remain loyal like our last staff (and staff before them) was to the death of them, or do they shake it up. Either one run it back with the same staff next year and the "noise in the system" gets loud until proven otherwise
Mario is too hard headed...

Down 14-0 and we run the ball on the first two downs!! And it has nothing to do with a true freshman QB. I've seen us do this crap with TVD at QB. It doesn't matter whose back there cause Mario's offenses are trash. I stay away for a few weeks and I pick today to comeback to watch lol.

Advertisement
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF
lol This **** is REALLY getting to me. I've NEVER seen anyone call the same play over and over the way Gattis does. Its unreal.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back