Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1668892593927.png

I was just joking when I said upset alert 🚨, I really was ok guys 😫 ok🤓

Keep it between us ok

Advertisement
Mario is the biggest LOSER I have ever seen in watching football over 60 years. I have never ever seen a coach PLAYY TO LOSE EVERYGAME. Both him and Gattis SUCK SUCK SUCK. Takes a TO for no reason at all and the plays are so conservative but the same friggin plays over and over. Yes, JB missed aa TD but 3rd and 22 and you run. These coaches are clowns and I hope every recruit gives Mario the middle finger. HE IS A MASSIVE MASSIVE LIABILITY on the sidelines. Mario coaches every game as if he's winning by 4 Td's with three minutes to play. The guy is CLUELESS!

Advertisement
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again - when Mario got the HC job at Oregon, he inherited Taggarts OC. The offense was too explosive and Cristobal didn't like what he saw. 2 years later he hired his own OC, Joe Moorehead. Gattis is a Moorehead clone. This is the offense Cristobal wants, its just being executed poorly. Gattis needs more time and better players.

Facts!!!

I know everybody is mad but I mean you knew this was coming, right?

The only shocking things that’s happened, is we had a receiver running wide open. The missed throw wasn’t even surprising.

Advertisement
He trying to call me out for something and all i asked him to do was either show his receipts or move along. notice he came at me first, i was NOT een interacting with him. and you of allll peeps should know i don't be on here talking noise with y'all unless it's on some friendly banter so for him to try and gatekeep, I can't let that slide
I saw the whole thing. People occasionally start in on you and then try to cry Cane fan privilege. I don’t accept that.

Advertisement
Yea who, Team lacks any dept at most positions its pitiful . St . Manny left a bare cupboard
Even that dude fsu got is so much better than flag
Once again fsu killed Miami in the portal
This defense would look much dif if u replace agude with verse
And Caleb with Bethune

Get TS 2 on the bench, he horrible. I’m tired of UGA scrapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back