Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No I wasn't. I was annoyed seeing him saying snarky stuff to another canes fan in a canes forum on game day.

I'll stop with this because I can't believe it went this far but its annoying to see snarky gator fans on gameday forums.

Surprised it is controversial that snarky gator comments on gameday forums are annoying
That guy started in on him. He responded. Too bad. People don’t start **** and there won’t be ****.

Really the probation teams had more talent then this team, What part of the team has 0 talent dont u undertand. . Tis needs to be torn down and rebuilt. its been 22 years of total neglect.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The 97 team would beat this team by 3 touchdowns

He trying to call me out for something and all i asked him to do was either show his receipts or move along. notice he came at me first, i was NOT een interacting with him. and you of allll peeps should know i don't be on here talking noise with y'all unless it's on some friendly banter so for him to try and gatekeep, I can't let that slide
I posted the message of you being a snark as* to someone else. You care a lot about being the friendly self-loathing gator fan on the canes site so I see why you didn't like me asking you to not make snarky comments on game day.

Advertisement
TVD gave us our best shot at winning this game, when he wasn't playing it was hard to see us winning this game. Jaccuri still isn't ready but that was expected, he's only a true freshman.

Advertisement
This staph makes this game unwatchable. Boy did Gattis fool some people. Dude is horrible.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again - when Mario got the HC job at Oregon, he inherited Taggarts OC. The offense was too explosive and Cristobal didn't like what he saw. 2 years later he hired his own OC, Joe Moorehead. Gattis is a Moorehead clone. This is the offense Cristobal wants, its just being executed poorly. Gattis needs more time and better players.

Bro you're a waste of my time. I'm trying to enjoy the game (getting more difficult with this terrible performance) but answering to an annoying gator fan who shts on his own team routinely to be the "cool" friendly Gator fan on a Canes site is annoying.

You know you're being antagonistic and butthurt because I asked why you spend so much time on a Canes forum.

so you just ignore where he started with me huh? not surprised but w/e

and you asking me that question is one ive been asked for 3+ years and i'll tell you like i tell everyone...don't like me here, put me on ignore....

I just think it's funny when everybody on here knew we had NO CHANCE. We're losing and everybody losses thier **** lol. Almost like yall all of a sudden thought we'd play well with a QB that can't throw the ball. I mightve been able to hit X and I haven't thrown a ball in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back