Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He wasn’t mouthing off man. The other guy started in on him and then you jumped in on him for responding. I don’t give a **** who his team is. He’s a good-standing member of this board - actually has a premium account. He contributes plenty here. No sympathy for you or anyone else who starts the problem.
I didn't say you were mouthing off. The other guy is a Canes fan making a joke on a Canes forum on gameday. I think the impetus is on the Canes rival who hangs out on the Canes site to rise above it and not respond with snarky messages.

I see you disagree and think you need to defend the Gator fan and chastise me for it. I think its whack but you're a mod so I'll stop arguing.

Maybe football should have relegation like soccer, we should go down to the minors and get our **** togather

Advertisement
You can't blame coaches for how stupid these players are.

We may recruit the lowest IQ kid in the country.

Florida Lead GIF

Just cancel the program. There's no coming back. The AAC taking applications?
I don't think they could win the AAC tbh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
First catch of the year for that sunshine lookin ***. Clemson just loves to put it on us. Even Dan said this is the most creative he’s seen clemsons offense in a long time
They're just drawing up anything like "oh this should be fun, let's try it" because everything works against us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back