Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1. I praised #31 for turning around the defense today.

2. I saw him jog off the field (you said he hobbled off…..he didn’t).

3. You said I called him soft, I didn’t.

4. You said Wes was hurt….he wasn’t

5. We both are sarcastic and “fun” posters.
He absolutely limped/hobbled off the field

Advertisement
Everyone complaining about them scoring late just stop. You all would be beating your chest saying Mario don't give a fvck if it was Miami doing it.
Nah, nothing impressive about it. If it’s a rival, sure. Doing it to some random 5-5 team who is insanely depleted by injuries is not impressive.

Advertisement
Are we really complaining about Dabo running the score up?? Really??? Go coach with Mario

Advertisement
If Fat Manny has a soul he would donate his salary to charity. That sorry ******* deserves nothing
He's a con man. Why do you think he's known as a good recruiter? Because he cons young men into playing for him. Like Bobby Bowden said, if you're known as a good recruiter, it's because you're not known as a great coach. Great coaches are called great coaches, and they can always recruit the talent they need to win.

Advertisement
lol

now 40-10...

give it up for DB of the week. put him in the ring of honor now! :LOL:
Oh man you really showed me lmao. He didn't give up ****, the team did. You don't even make sense, he played a great game.

Also, why are you so happy the team lost ya dumb ****?

Almost every coach miami has had in recent years has been that same way. Being the nice guy taking knees, satisfied with smaller victories. Probably part of the issue. No killer instinct from this program in almost 20 yrs
I’ve been saying the same thing for years.

Our corches are all pussys.

All other coaches try to run up the score on us and the excuse is style points. We doing it and it’s “running up the score.”

Mario is a *****, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back