Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t dislike the guys being hyped up and having a good time even with a fired staph. Some of your first minutes in your college career and it’s more energy up by 1000 than we can muster in a 3 point game vs Michigan state

Advertisement
Who said Thad didn’t have good speed? If George get out of his way( which he was doing his job blocking) Thad is making a house call
True... He also made a mistake cutting inside. I might be wrong tho when I'm able to see the replay. Regardless, dude hit that hole like a cannonball

I haven't been paying attention as much, but what happened to Knighton, injured?
Still suspended. He should be back next week. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he's the co-starter with Cam. Frankly, he should be, provided he is in shape.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but TVD and Garcia add a lot more to the passing game then King. They both can just make throws he can't. The only thing that worries me is how they will do with a heavy rush

Garcia seems to have the wheels to handle the rush a bit better. Both QBs have somethings to clean up on, but I’m happy with the both of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back