Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This must be the weakest team that we have played in 10 years.
Sadly it was a good time for it. First three weeks were brutal. Guys needed some confidence and hopefully coaches see they need to get the young guns in next week.

I’m not one of the people on this site claiming Shalala did not care about the team. She just wasn’t GOOD at supporting the team. She was a cheerleader and not much more, whereas we don’t even see that from Frenk or Foote. Heck, I will give Donna props for how she handled the NCAA dragging its feet. But Shalala inherited Nationally prominent programs and now they are abysmal.

I agree with the sentiment that her efforts fell short, but again she had a clear track record of supporting football at another P5. I don't think she intentionally tried to destroy program like some accuse. You would not hear anyone connected to the program saying "Shalala doesn't care one bit about athletics" like they say with Frenk. Look, academics AND athletics are in the toilet under Frenk. At least under Shalala we were improving in one area. Might be damning with faint praise, but it's still a **** of a lot better than Frenk.

Advertisement
I haven't been paying attention as much, but what happened to Knighton, injured?

I get that it's an FCS team, but you can't tell me with a straight face, that Brinson shouldn't be seeing a ton of snaps, same with the other young receivers. I wouldn't play Wiggins under any circumstances.

Advertisement
I live in Connecticut and somehow, this game isn't on here. So what have I missed? Which qb looks better? Which young guys stood out and finally, we back?
IMO, TVD looks more polished, but I still think Garcia has a higher ceiling.

I'm not even sure what "back" is it's been so long.

Advertisement
Told ya’ll, if u thought this OL was bad w/ the elite scramble ability of King, just wait til u see us against teams worth a **** w/ the freshmen.

Oh, and these bubble screens don’t work against P5 teams.
But they work against us 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back