Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't look great with just those few snaps, but let him get used to being out there.
He didn’t look any worse than the fifth year SR who already has 20+ snaps in this game and was still getting reps at 48-0 smh. I’d love to know what these asshats feel Jon Ford is gaining from all the reps he’s getting in this game that he didn’t get from the hundreds of snaps he’s had in five years here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s just defending his wife. That’s all. He knows he’s wrong. Like when your wife or girlfriend asks if another woman is hot. Of course she is but you tell know you’re way better looking
99% of people wouldn’t have known who his wife was if he stayed in his lane and kept quiet. He had no reason to defend her when no one was coming at her. It’s not like he is married to Strawley.

Advertisement
If there was only a 5 year sample size people might buy their bs narrative. It’s been almost 20 years though and UM has been exposed. There is no more hiding their heads in the sand. Social media won’t allow that anymore.

Advertisement
1. Cody Brown should be starting. Harris is extremely limited despite his stats today.
2. Can we pass downfield a little more? Please?
3. Better tackling against a grossly inferior team. Meh.
4. The 4 or 5 drops by Central Conn receivers are ridiculous. Canes got lucky.
5. Central Conn OL #67 looks like he could start for us. Several penalties. Looks lazy and/or confused.
Or both.
6. We have talent. We need coaches. We need a scheme.
Frankly I am not sold on the uptempo, RPO based offense.

Just one man's opinion.

That being said, Manny is still a dead man walking.
My letter to UM goes out tomorrow.

The uptempo RPO scheme can work, when players are held accountable and guys do what they are taught to do. That said, I don't think anyone is held accountable, so execution lapses go unpunished. It's amazing that these plays work EVERYWHERE else, but at Miami, it looks like dog crap. Maybe, not just maybe we have awful position coaches, and a bad culture.

He didn’t look any worse than the fifth year SR who already has 20+ snaps in this game and was still getting reps at 48-0 smh. I’d love to know what these asshats feel Jon Ford is gaining from all the reps he’s getting in this game that he didn’t get from the hundreds of snaps he’s had in five years here.
He didn't differentiate himself. If he's upset about PT, then show why he needs to be out there. I'm not any worse than the other guy is not a compelling reason.

I'm not saying he was terrible, but (huge disclaimer) nothing he's shown so far says he NEEDS to be on the field.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back