Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"College athletics are about more than just the results on the field".

Imagine typing that with a straight face. That's when you struggle to look yourself in the mirror.
It's clear they are feeling the pressure inside the Hecht. This tweet was clearly authorized by his wife. They want to fire back because they know they are in trouble. Keep the pressure coming.

All these glowing quotes from coaches by the sideline reporter, let’s see how solid they are next week.

Advertisement
I'm sure both of them have. TVDs needed a push off from Rambo. Jake made his on a roll out. One of his better throws.
i dont understand why Lashlee is not calling normal plays.......if any game for the 2 QBs to run the actual offense it would be this game. I mean most of this shlt isnt going to work against average talented teams. If king is not back and they try doing this next week.... it will be a MSU replay

Imagine typing that with a straight face. That's when you struggle to look yourself in the mirror.
Yeah, it’s ridiculous. If you want to say college is more than just athletics then that’s one thing but now they’re just making **** up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Jackson’s wife works in this sinking ship of an athletic department then she is also responsible for the putrid product. No one in the department should get a pass. And if she is good and the rest of the department is terrible that’s too bad for her. That is how it works in large organizations.

Have to love how many times he keeps repeating that results don’t show intent. Two big problems. One, sports are the ultimate in results based businesses. And two, if your process is faulty leading up to ****** results, like not doing a search before hiring Diaz, then you’re open to the same scrutiny.

Advertisement
i dont understand why Lashlee is not calling normal plays.......if any game for the 2 QBs to run the actual offense it would be this game. I mean most of this shlt isnt going to work against average talented teams. If king is not back and they try doing this next week.... it will be a MSU replay
I don't see anything different in his playcalling. To be honest, the offense will probably look decent against Virginia as well. But against UNC, probably not lol.

He’s just defending his wife. That’s all. He knows he’s wrong. Like when your wife or girlfriend asks if another woman is hot. Of course she is but you tell know you’re way better looking
You don't get on the store PA system though and tell everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back