Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He didn't look great with just those few snaps, but let him get used to being out there.
I expected more against this high school team. He has some of the lowest energy on the sidelines of anyone.

Stop stunting the ***ing Ends every snap, Stop blitzing so much. Stop zone blitzing so much. Use man and BUMP coverage behind the blitz.

Safeties no more than 10 yards off the ball.

Florida Boys ARE NOT GOOD AT understanding zone defense. Stop running so much of that ****.

Defense would look worlds better.

Manny tries to get way too exotic and runs our players out of position or leave them in such a bad position it's hard to make a legitimate tackle.

Keep. It. Simple. Stupid.

He has…he celebrated a few TD’s like he just won the super bowl. Dude is a ******* joke.
That’s Manny. I think I he celebrates stuff sincerely. I remember him celebrating a missed Michigan State field goal like he won the national championship on the final play. He’s emotional. But he looks like he has aged 10 years over the past week. The pressure is getting to him and it’s showing. He can be a good dude and unqualified to be our coach at the same time. As stated, he’s a symptom of a much bigger problem.

Advertisement
I thought you were golfing? 😂😂
Birdied 18, finishing my beers in the clubhouse bar.

Nice to see we can beat the dog **** out of a directional state school from Connecticut. I miss anything worthwhile? Other than the sideline reporter?

Stop stunting the ***ing Ends every snap, Stop blitzing so much. Stop zone blitzing so much. Use man and BUMP coverage behind the blitz.

Safeties no more than 10 yards off the ball.

Florida Boys ARE NOT GOOD AT understanding zone defense. Stop running so much of that ****.

Defense would look worlds better.

Manny tries to get way too exotic and runs our players out of position or leave them in such a bad position it's hard to make a legitimate tackle.

Keep. It. Simple. Stupid.
This is great but you need to rewrite this with a lisp so Manny can read it.

Screenshot_20210925-113504_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
That’s Manny. I think I he celebrates stuff sincerely. I remember him celebrating a missed Michigan State field goal like he won the national championship on the final play. He’s emotional. But he looks like he has aged 10 years over the past week. The pressure is getting to him and it’s showing. He can be a good dude and unqualified to be our coach at the same time. As stated, he’s a symptom of a much giver problem.

This. I don’t blame Manny for this. He should have never gotten the job. This is 100% on Blake James.

I missed the first quarter.....

Has either QB completed a pass that was more than 10 yards down the field?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back