Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That off platform throw to Cam for the TD is the type of stuff we've missed from the QB position.

That pull and read by Garcia is the type of stuff we've missed from the QB position.

I said it since last year. King is too flawed in the routine throws too make this offense work. Especially the way lashlee sees the field.

I know it's just central Connecticut but it's enough to evaluate

Just remember:
In 2018, we beat SSt 77-0
In 2019, we beat BCU 63-0
In 2020, we didn’t play a FCS opponent

In 2018-19, we went 13-13 on the season. So this game doesn’t move me. What I wanted to see was youngsters get burn, that’s it.
I think most of those with hair on their nuts get that. I want to see the water boy and towel girl out there at LB late in the 4th too. This is still fun though. Young guns need all the burn they can get.

Look at how different he looks in this interview compared during this game. Wow! Dude is stressed out right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not impressed at all. I’ve seen plenty of plays where I thought if it were Virginia they would’ve scored. Our Oline seems like they give no effort on running plays lol Sad that we stuck with them guys.
Honestly, I have to agree. Sacrificial Lamb State makes these plays look much better than they are. The young guys need the reps though. Badly.

We got some budding stars on O but on D it looks like a desert. Only Nesta is (pretty) reliable. Stevenson got game but isn't like a game breaker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We want this D to play like it's 2017 (at least) but the talent level just isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back