Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That MF Harris fast af!! But vision is awful lol. He is going to ball in the league in a proper zone run offense cause he a true one cut guy

TVD looking a lot better overall than Garcia right now, but Garcia does appear to have a much bigger ceiling. Also not sure if he's got some nagging injury that's bothering him? Looks kinda stiff in his movement in the pocket. He can actually make reads properly in the RPO though.

If they don't start airing it out in the second half then we can confirm that downfield passes are simply not in Lashlees playbook and ACC play is gonna be rough.

Defense is getting exposed against a D2 program that simply can't catch.

Punt returner is awful. He can't commit to fielding bounces because noones blocking anyone.

Advertisement
Start Garcia next week. Guy is the better athlete compared to TVD. Better runner and better in the short and intermediate passing game.

Advertisement
Who on the d-line is dominating? And yes he has more moves because he showed them in hs. They have him playing 1 tech so far this game that may be the reason
No he’s not. He’s strictly been at 3 tech.

I have learned almost nothing from this game. I am not extremely impressed by the defense and I have not seen one good downfield throw. Brashard and Brown look promising. Idk what else you can take from this.

Advertisement
30 years old
Been watching Miami since 2000. Can’t think of a team that we have ever played that was worse than this, especially considering how bad we are now. We are doing what we are supposed to do though, I guess lol.

Pad them stats Manny, it won’t be enough though.

Advertisement
This has to be the worst team we've ever played. Is there a mercy rule in CFB?

With that said, I bet you Manny will be saying they were the 72 Dolphins at the press conference LMAO!!!
No, but we probably will have a running clock in the 2nd half. Definitely during the 4th.

Btw don’t know why James Williams does not start. He needs to be the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back