Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So I know this is unpopular with the rumors but LT is not consistent.
He will stand up straight on two straight plays and then get off the ball like he's shot out of a cannon and disrupt the play.
He seems like he doesn't know the playbook. He did a stunt on that drive... by himself... after the linebacker moved him into the proper gap.
That's what the coaches are saying. The problem is you can't really trust them because they still don't play the best players regardless.

Advertisement
TV color analyst comparing McLeod to Cortez Kennedy, Russell Maryland & Warren Sapp!!

JFC!!!
Kill Me Smh GIF
Seriously?

I’m not sure they were ever closed…I got reactions during the game from sHT I posted days ago or can you do reactions and just not post 🤷‍♂️
Reactions are still possible, just no posts. Mods have no control about opening up the board, it's management.

#47 WR Mykell Tubbs from Holy Innocents Episcopal, ATL GA getting some burn.

Advertisement
So I know this is unpopular with the rumors but LT is not consistent.
He will stand up straight on two straight plays and then get off the ball like he's shot out of a cannon and disrupt the play.
He seems like he doesn't know the playbook. He did a stunt on that drive... by himself... after the linebacker moved him into the proper gap.
in his defense....he's gotten no PT, no coaching, no scheming for him...he's been doubled on the majority of his snaps.
yes he needs work - but you get a cat like this PT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back