Canes vs Cavaliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ****ing hate this god **** team. The coaches, the dumb *** players, the administration, only thing I like is the Miami name because I grew up rooting for them, but this is by far not what I have come to expect.
Peace bruh. If u never strapped up for em get off the players. Carry on
 
What kind of kid wants to come play for this loser?... guy turns 4 and 5 stars into ****
 
Where are the ****ers who fired Randy after the USF game, because they better get ready to meet Golden after this one.
 
run run pass run run pass you cant tell me that AG doesn't handcuff Coley in the second half of games
 
has dorsett ever gained more than 15 yards on a return in his 4 years here? why is he returning kicks?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top