Canes vs Cards Official Thread

Advertisement
Unbelievable game. Louisville played this game like they aren't losing it. We found a way. Incredible game by Angel. I'm sure most will disagree, but I thought that was his best game as a Cane. How great did it feel when Davon hit that 3 to go up 6??

My son showed me Miami Heat tweeting Canes' win following with hashtag "basketball town" or something like that :clapping1::clapping1:

Unbelievable game. Louisville played this game like they aren't losing it. We found a way. Incredible game by Angel. I'm sure most will disagree, but I thought that was his best game as a Cane. How great did it feel when Davon hit that 3 to go up 6??

I was holding my 6 month old, and almost threw him up to the ceiling. I caught him, so I'm still allowed to stay in the house.

David Furones ‏@DavidFurones90 52s52 seconds ago Coral Gables, FL
Rick Pitino on what he told the fans behind him: "Do you have any other vernacular at Miami than shut up or sit down? Come up w/ some jokes"

Advertisement
Rick Pitino on what he told the fans behind him: "Do you have any other vernacular at Miami than shut up or sit down? Come up w/ some jokes"

Yes because UL is known for their creativity. You know what the average UL student got on the SATs?

Coffee

I was holding my 6 month old, and almost threw him up to the ceiling. I caught him, so I'm still allowed to stay in the house.
Good thing you didn't have a ceiling fan!

Was a great game, would have liked to gave seen the last 30 seconds but espn3 shut it down. So how nuts did the fans go, must have been CRAZY!

Yes because UL is known for their creativity. You know what the average UL student got on the SATs?

Coffee

UL is ranked 72 spots BEHIND Florida State in the US News and World Report College Rankings. 72 spots BEHIND.

Advertisement

There are certain spots in the house I can watch games. Besides, if I would have dropped him, he would have landed on the 4 year old. No harm, no foul.

Good news all around. That was an incredible moment of the game.

Advertisement

There are certain spots in the house I can watch games. Besides, if I would have dropped him, he would have landed on the 4 year old. No harm, no foul.

Would have been a good no call.

While not having Ja'Quan is gonna suck, it'll be good for him to rest some more. We're gonna need him for the ACCT and NCAAT

Advertisement
Angel had a great game, when UL was going on a little run, he brought us back with a few and-1s.

Surprising there wasn't a line at all for students to get in at 1, but it got pretty packed and loud today.

Saw Coach Richt and his little entourage while leaving the arena. He had a small crowd of people trying to get his autograph or a pic.

Angel had 17 Points, 7 Assists and 5 Rebounds (in 35 minutes).

Shooting: 4/5 FTs, 1/1 3PT and 6/10 FG

Advertisement
Back