Canes vs Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This thread is embarrassing.

OH NOES OUR THIRD STRING GOT BEAT BY THE USF FIRST STRING
You are trying to build momentum and team confidence. You are trying to instill in your players to score every time you touch the ball regardless of the score. I thought Jimmie Johnson used to say, and I am paraphrasing, we will try to score all the time and it's on them to stop us. This is no Savannah State. This is a team that that we barely beat last year.

We beat them 40-9 last year.
My bad, I was thinking of the year before when we beat them 6-3 with a last minute field goal.

This thread is embarrassing.

OH NOES OUR THIRD STRING GOT BEAT BY THE USF FIRST STRING
You are trying to build momentum and team confidence. You are trying to instill in your players to score every time you touch the ball regardless of the score. I thought Jimmie Johnson used to say, and I am paraphrasing, we will try to score all the time and it's on them to stop us. This is no Savannah State. This is a team that that we barely beat last year.

We beat them 40-9 last year.
My bad, I was thinking of the year before when we beat them 6-3 with a last minute field goal.

Yeah good one buddy...

ca

USF's student section lulz

Advertisement
I always support AG and I think he is great for Miami. But you should not deflate your team and fan base like that. The players could sense what the coaches are doing and they quit in the second half.

Flip side is that when the injuries come and a couple of young guys are called on to play when it counts they've had a taste. We're not Alabama. We still have needed backups without much experience. 28 point road win. Coach knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back