Canes vs Bearcats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can't wait to hear Folden explain this one

I'll save you some time.
"It starts with me" "we will look at everything" "everything will be evaluated" "it starts with me" "work our tail off"
Blah blah blah in between and repeat.

1547898_o_medium_zps3860d5ea.gif

Advertisement
Guarantee they coached these kids up to believe Cincy was good. Almost all game they looked uninspired on both sides of the ball.

The same sh-t a poorly coach, organized team all game..... Both sides of the ball guys are confused

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's okay guys, we held Cincinnati under their season averages, offense couldn't execute, it was cold, lights were glaring, and only had 11 days to prepare. What more could you expect?

we just lost to a 2-2 mid major with a back up freshman qb. 98th defense in country keep us to 3 pts in 2nd half. smh

If UM cared, you let Coley or just about anybody interim coach out this year, let anybody coach the defense...and get the search going early in an effort to save the recruiting classes (BBB- available NOW).

Instead, like when they should have been canned last year...UM will wait it out in the desperate hope he can "turn it around" and if not, wait until it is too late (which it probably was after January 2015) to make a decision to save any recruits.

UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back