Canes vs Bearcats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At least we have all 3 of our timeouts to stop the clock and get the ball back.....oh wait....forgot. Corch Shannon-ed them away last drive

kwGAUOR_zpsa6whgczp.gif

Advertisement
****** throw, gotta be high or low. that is the only place the db has a chance on it... you know throw it where only your guy has a chance to make a play.... this offense is pathetic. I do not know how anyone can defend coley.. the route combinations are atrocious. the run game is maddeningly pathetic...

Advertisement
The clown doesn't explain our game day coaching, our 3rd down inefficiency and our continuous killing ourselves with penalties.

Advertisement
If you cheered for Miami to win then you're a ******. Get the **** out of here with this garbage. image.jpg

Advertisement
Miami will be lucky to win 2 more games this year. Team will quit, if not after this game, then certainly after FSU. I hate seeing UM lose. Really painful to see the legendary program in the dumbs. But at this point, I would relish seeing them lose the remaining games this year to just completely discredit that sad excuse of a coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back