Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
King crippled the offense. I mean kosi lite up ok state. This kid is not a qb
I don't think that's fair.

He's a really good College QB. He'll move the ball efficiently against 90% of the teams we play. Unfortunately his lack of height and a poor deep ball limit what this offence can do. So against the big boys he consistently comes up short.

Advertisement
We just don't have a single guy who can start for Alabama. Or Clemson. Probably Georgia and a couple others. That's just where CFB is. You have 5-6 teams that can do something, that relative handful of teams that have basically become the NFL's farm system, and a bunch of garbage beyond that. We're part of the garbage. It's really boring unless you're a fan of Alabama or Clemson, and this boredom will end up being the death of college football. I know that I've consistently lost interest, and am probably not alone across the country.

Then why are you ok with what you’re watching ?
I've had plenty of criticism for the play calling on both sides of the ball and the **** poor tackling in the 1st half. I just have things in perspective of game #1 against the best team in college football. I'm not taking a **** on the program in game #1.

You have to have the Jimmies and Joe's to have a real chance to win. It's like playing against an NFL team that gets all 1st and 2nd round draft picks every year.
Just have to be real at where we are. Ohio State got blown out by Bama in the title game.

The team is still fighting. We'll be competitive the rest of the season and I'll be the first one to jump on the coaches if we lose another game because there isn't another game on the schedule that we aren't favored.

Advertisement
One thing this game solidified for me is that talent trumps experience. Experience is overrated if you’re coached well.

Top to bottom 🗑!
We have talent not necessarily Bama talent. What we don't have is a serious Athletic Director and qualified coaches!

great kid but not a good QB. TVD and especially Garcia are better right now.
Lol how can you say "especially Garcia" and he's never played a real snap. Not a great game from King, but that's a bit absurd. Now, I would like to see the other guys to get them some live reps.

Advertisement
Were not a good football program. It is what it is.
Well and plainly said Mack. We’re are not a good football program with an emphasis on Program. Top to bottom in the athletic Dept we are not built to win in CFB today. No accountability in that room, no leaders, to many non football people in high positions, just a building/Hecht full of no talent virtue signalling bums more worried about how cool we look in our uniforms and our “image” 🤢🤮
1630796380594.jpeg

Advertisement
Five minutes for the floodgates of bumped threads and calling for fire Manny, Lashley and every Miami player starts.

They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.
Fair enough. The season really starts next week.
It is frustrating to see some inexplicable things that make the challenge of playing bama just that much difficult. Is Jennings our 3rd LB? Can we say that Scaife experiment is over? Why so much more Harris over Chaney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back