Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would get mad, but why? Why should I care more than the people who are PAID to give a ****? Maybe I'm entering the complete disengagement that a lot of my friends have. The College of Arts and Sciences are about to start getting a larger check from me, I'm done wasting my money on the Hurricane Club. Why keep spending money on a program that doesn't want to get better or doesn't take any interest in even trying to get better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyrique has been our best CB all game and apparently he’s not good enough to start. We’ve been talking about it all game. What dungeon are you in watching “horrible” play by Rique?
I never said horrible play lmmfao. I said he doesn't need to leave for the league

I may be crucified, but if this second half Miami is the one that shows up the rest of the season, this Bama loss will feel like a distant memory when all is said and done. Funny enough, most of the changes involve PLAYING THE BEST PLAYERS!!!

Advertisement
F this moral victory **** there Alabama.ole miss almost beat them last year so did Florida.where Miami we should not lose to fiu and get destroyed by unc and Clemson.this is embarrassing no excuses.

Did you skip over terrible play calling.

Teribble open field tackling.

Ivey being Ivey

No pass rush for 4 quarters.

No blocking from our offensive line.

If we somehow managed to score more so would Bama.
We're playing the best team in the country who does this to everyone. I'm just as upset as you are but look at what they did last year. And yes they are not as good as last year but you know they're not going to be that far off. We knew it winning would take perfect execution and some luck. We didn't get it but we can't let this game beat us 11 more times. I think we have a chance to grow from this and take a step forward to win the coastal outright and to give clemson a game in the acc championship.

1630795426238.png

Advertisement
Tyrique has been our best CB all game and apparently he’s not good enough to start. We’ve been talking about it all game. What dungeon are you in watching “horrible” play by Rique?
#2 and #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back