Official Canes vs Aggies

am I the only one feeling bullish?. I think we have the advantage on both lines, and QB. Plus, I’m hoping arroyo and skinner are a go. If so, I think this game is a wrap. Jmo

I haven’t been this optimistic about a game like this in awhile

Advertisement
Crazy to think we’ve basically been waiting 9 months for this game. Hope the guys are ready! :neonu:

Advertisement
Gameday just clowned us. Bout to go snort a line of preworkout. Please win this ******* game!!
i don't blame them at all for not picking us

but what was hilarious was watching their new "analytics" guy that replaces bear, saying A&M was going to cover because of THEIR OL

lmao, they are clueless

Ticket prices on stubhub dropped a decent amount the last few days, hope any holdouts on this board are scooping up a couple and heading to the stadium as we speak

i don't blame them at all for not picking us

but what was hilarious was watching their new "analytics" guy that replaces bear, saying A&M was going to cover because of THEIR OL

lmao, they are clueless
I woudln't pick us either, it was just their extra comments for me. Hurr 8&4 is going to have more fans there than us, Miami is 5-7 (as if they also weren't), etc.

Ticket prices on stubhub dropped a decent amount the last few days, hope any holdouts on this board are scooping up a couple and heading to the stadium as we speak
Bro I bought tickets last night and they are now 50% of what I paid today. I hope people are buying these tickets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back