Canes vs Aggies -- Predict the Score

Advertisement
My hobgoblin prediction.

First to 30 wins . Fingers crossed. I got 31-28 good guys .

I haven't been able to even dig deep enough to watch much so far. Spent the week at MD Anderson in Houston, I was given the most improbable news. And it was pure joy since.

I'm punching that good luck this week for the canes.

Ps. This isn't some made for TV Rudy type ****. It's real.

**** if I know.

Im my head, to keep expectations low as we're coming off an abysmal season, I'm going to say the Aggies by 11.

41 to 30.

Hope I'm wrong and we beat the brakes off of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Model Picks:

SI

image-2023-09-08-224319672.png

ESPN

image-2023-09-08-224537996.png

My hobgoblin prediction.

First to 30 wins . Fingers crossed. I got 31-28 good guys .

I haven't been able to even dig deep enough to watch much so far. Spent the week at MD Anderson in Houston, I was given the most improbable news. And it was pure joy since.

I'm punching that good luck this week for the canes.

Ps. This isn't some made for TV Rudy type ****. It's real.

Whatever good news you had at MDA trumps anything that happens tomorrow. But let’s ride those blessings to victory!

Advertisement
Miami 31
A&M 23

Our D-line keeps their rush attack to ~ 3 ypc w/o having to stack the box. A&M’s passing attack gets a few shots in but for the most part our D bends but doesn’t break. Guidry will have this side of the ball ready.

Our offense grows up and punches it in enough times in the red zone to make the difference. We rush for ~175 and TVD adds 200-250 through the air. Our passing attack is just potent enough to force A&M to play coverage - this lets the oline control the LOS and wear them down in the south Fla heat in the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back