Canes Vid Rant

Advertisement
I agree w everything.

I'm from a place where u rep the soil. If the turf calls you, you rep it. These cats hella disloyal to the squad who reps the city they're from. Like, who wouldn't wanna be the man in their own city?!!

These cats don't even realize that if they squad up, no body is beating them. They won't have a Bama situation where they go to the game, just to come up short. Miami already has the strongest tradition in football, but these cluckheads don't even realize it! GMs will always take a risk on a Miami player b/c even in our lean years, we produce pro bowlers, not roster ninjas, but impact players. We got ninjas not drafted cracking the top 100 NFL players list. We got a rookie DB who got minimal hype, drafted in the 1st round, and is out performing all those high profiled Gaytor DBs, and is about to play round 2 of the playoffs. Teams ain't even throwing it his way no more.

Come on, dog.:.like the **** is annoying. If I had the opportunity to be in the man in my city, my area, I would take that all day everyday. But these lil ninjas and their punk **** handlers look short term v. long term benefits.

Advertisement
I agree w everything.

I'm from a place where u rep the soil. If the turf calls you, you rep it. These cats hella disloyal to the squad who reps the city they're from. Like, who wouldn't wanna be the man in their own city?!!

These cats don't even realize that if they squad up, no body is beating them. They won't have a Bama situation where they go to the game, just to come up short. Miami already has the strongest tradition in football, but these cluckheads don't even realize it! GMs will always take a risk on a Miami player b/c even in our lean years, we produce pro bowlers, not roster ninjas, but impact players. We got ninjas not drafted cracking the top 100 NFL players list. We got a rookie DB who got minimal hype, drafted in the 1st round, and is out performing all those high profiled Gaytor DBs, and is about to play round 2 of the playoffs. Teams ain't even throwing it his way no more.

Come on, dog.:.like the **** is annoying. If I had the opportunity to be in the man in my city, my area, I would take that all day everyday. But these lil ninjas and their punk **** handlers look short term v. long term benefits.

True story

giphy.gif

I agree with everything D said.

I can understand wanting to get out, I really do. Some kids want to get away from college, even though they have a Miami offer. I get all of that. I don't get the kids that want to play us though for whatever reason as it relates to Harley and Gibson. And the funny thing is they both got bit - Harley for thinking WVU was a better option and Gibson will later on once he realizes how much of a crap hole Eugene is. The ones that like to play games with Miami, those are the ones that deserve the negative attention and the "I told you so" from Canes fans when things don't work out.

Advertisement
Yo, you gotta do your due diligence... Some of yawl got reall O problems, with that strategy you Cat's don't never get none...

Yo, you gotta do your due diligence... Some of yawl got reall O problems, with that strategy you Cat's don't never get none...

The moral of the story was more on why these South Florida kids try to play/clown UM. I don't think it's a big waste to recruit Harley personally at this stage, but I know he's not coming here. And if we get Pouncey, Thomas, and Smith (long shot) then I don't care at all quite honestly.

Advertisement

The moral of the story was more on why these South Florida kids try to play/clown UM. I don't think it's a big waste to recruit Harley personally at this stage, but I know he's not coming here. And if we get Pouncey, Thomas, and Smith (long shot) then I don't care at all quite honestly.

It still goes back to due diligence that is why you can still hope that you pull Pouncey, Thomas and Smith. **** they been doing the same sht Harley doing kissing the other recruiters in the mouth all the way up to NSD. I say stay with it until you pull them all. After that if you still won't revenge **** run his *** when he get's here. At that point at least he will then be on your team and bound by your letter of intent.

Advertisement
D, your videos a true staple to this site. I'm actually laughing for 5 minutes straight my guy. Keep doin your thing bro. Hilarious!

Advertisement
Back