Canes Vid Jobe and Hall

Advertisement
"THE PASTOR GOT HIS POPE". 2 big time South Florida prospects committing to the U in Pope and Hall were the best news I've heard in the last few weeks. The tandem of Jeff Thomas and Mark Pope will be DEADLY for opposing defenses. And like you said fam.. Gurvan Hall is ELITE. I wrote a post about him about a month back about how important that young man was to this class and the impact he can make. You can see it in his film that his potential is thru the roof and for a guy that stands about 5'10 180, he hits with bad intentions. Him, Russell and Carter ? Ohh lawdd no need to say more. This class will go down to be one of the best to ever come to Miami if we keep everyone and add the last few missing pieces that are left. Good vid though homie !

Just getting around to listening to this...good **** as usual.

Having dudes to play when our DBs get kicked out of the game for targeting is the best reason I've heard to take 8 DBs this year.

I agree wit ya about Hall being my favorite recruit in this class and about sippin on that golden Straw forsure- LOLOL

Don't really understand the post but after watching their film the following is evident......When Hall hit you chances are you're going backwards.....When Jobe hits you chances are you're going sideways...

Advertisement

Having dudes to play when our DBs get kicked out of the game for targeting is the best reason I've heard to take 8 DBs this year.

Exactly because with the pussified rules u need depth take them all

I agree wit ya about Hall being my favorite recruit in this class and about sippin on that golden Straw forsure- LOLOL

The thing I like about hall jobe and Campbell is as soon as a wr catches it there's no space.....when the wr turns upfield they get blasted or caught and they get no yac. They all have closes speed and instincts....hall has the best natural safety instincts of the three though imo

Exactly because with the pussified rules u need depth take them all

I was picturing sending in a goon every few plays to target the **** out of somebody and get ejected.

Advertisement
I Gotta question. I was looking/stalking Josh Jobe on twitter and going through his pictures. Him and DJ Ivey are they close friends, besides being future teammates?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back