Canes versus Houston Baptist

Advertisement
Our first ACC matchup - Jan 3 - was presumably one of the easier "tough" games, versus unranked NC State. But after seeing them handle Nbr 7 Auburn tonight, and go to 10-1, that may be far from true.

Holy shït, we barely beat Houston Baptist! Not Univ of Houston, but bible thumping Houston? I didn't even know this university existed...who's their Head Corch??? Joel Osteen?!? Fück me, conference play is going to be uuugggllllyyyyyy

Holy shït, we barely beat Houston Baptist! Not Univ of Houston, but bible thumping Houston? I didn't even know this university existed...who's their Head Corch??? Joel Osteen?!? Fück me, conference play is going to be uuugggllllyyyyyy

JOEL OSTEEN! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I literally burst out laughing at that.

Total on that game was 158.5

Houston Baptist was quite generous to the under bettors by not fouling, despite cutting the margin to 6 just outside a minute.

Mack looked better, especially at the outset.

No band or student section or sunsations. But there was a group of maybe 20 Australian (?) fans behind the basket who were giving D.J. the "Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi" tribute, especially in the later stages of the second half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back