Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why? Hope....and the fact that he can't be worse than this ****show i'm watching right now. Malik is Malik. We knew that coming in. Perry has always been erratic and that hasn't changed....and he seems to struggle mightily with decision making and seeing things on the field.

I have said all along that based on what i saw on HS Tape and then in the all-star practices/games, along with what i see on the field in games now, that Williams was the QB i liked best. Maybe he's not but until he plays that's what i think. He has better mechanics and body control. He seems to go through progressions at times, although he does make some quick pre-snap read throws. I liked Cade's HS tape better than Perry's. We all have our opinions.
Simply doesn't matter. Williams in Richt's O will be bad.

Advertisement
I DONT KNOW what mAKES YALL THINk Williams is any better..he's legit 4th string.

Its the offense..no one will look good...its the reason Kayaa hightailed out of here
Williams won't look good on this offense but a sane coach would've already played him weeks ago with how poor Perry is. So it's not only Richt's offense that's garbage, it's his judgement too.

He is an all around terrible coach and one of the worst in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is still a corch.

There is no pressure from the school.

1. Our decision makers wanted him.
2. Our decision makers gave him an unnecessary extension.
3. Our decision makers allowed him to hire his son.
4. Our decision makers allowed him to coach the O after he failed at doing it at UGA.
5. Our decision makers allowed him to still be the OC after 2016.
6. Our decision makers allowrd him to still be the OC after our offense regressed in 2017.

I CANNOT CANNOT believe that the decision makers allowed him to hire his son. I'm flabbergasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back