Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DONT KNOW what mAKES YALL THINk Williams is any better..he's legit 4th string.

Its the offense..no one will look good...its the reason Kayaa hightailed out of here

Why? Hope....and the fact that he can't be worse than this ****show i'm watching right now. Malik is Malik. We knew that coming in. Perry has always been erratic and that hasn't changed....and he seems to struggle mightily with decision making and seeing things on the field.

I have said all along that based on what i saw on HS Tape and then in the all-star practices/games, along with what i see on the field in games now, that Williams was the QB i liked best. Maybe he's not but until he plays that's what i think. He has better mechanics and body control. He seems to go through progressions at times, although he does make some quick pre-snap read throws. I liked Cade's HS tape better than Perry's. We all have our opinions.

Advertisement
Dumb farm boys from the mid west pushing it in all night. I’m so tired of the South Florida narrative - recruiting them is great; in fact it is preferable.However, what you are seeing tonight is how irrelevant recruiting South Florida is when a school continues to hire coaches that cannot develop.

If people on here would stop hyping up South Florida athletes, that would help.

Miami won in the past because we had coaches so good, they won Super Bowls. (Howard, Jimmy, Butch).

South Florida athletes aren’t better or worse than anywhere else

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Jarren is smart he'd transfer somewhere else. Every QB under Richt has gotten worse.

Reactions: 3GC
Yes... There's going to be pressure coming from all angles for him to make changes... I'm just saying

He is still a corch.

There is no pressure from the school.

1. Our decision makers wanted him.
2. Our decision makers gave him an unnecessary extension.
3. Our decision makers allowed him to hire his son.
4. Our decision makers allowed him to coach the O after he failed at doing it at UGA.
5. Our decision makers allowed him to still be the OC after 2016.
6. Our decision makers allowrd him to still be the OC after our offense regressed in 2017.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why? Hope....and the fact that he can't be worse than this ****show i'm watching right now. Malik is Malik. We knew that coming in. Perry has always been erratic and that hasn't changed....and he seems to struggle mightily with decision making and seeing things on the field.

I have said all along that based on what i saw on HS Tape and then in the all-star practices/games, along with what i see on the field in games now, that Williams was the QB i liked best. Maybe he's not but until he plays that's what i think. He has better mechanics and body control. He seems to go through progressions at times, although he does make some quick pre-snap read throws. I liked Cade's HS tape better than Perry's. We all have our opinions.

If Richt is the OC/Play caller expect **** results regardless of who the QB is

dude, go to bed. "Fans" like you are the worst. **** on the players that play the hardest and play to win because they had a bad game. Show me the clips of DJ fumbles outside the 1 game.
You're overreacting. I answered a post about what's not to like about Deejay. His fumbles are one of my concerns. I think this is a good place to end our conversation.

When Jarren comes in with 1:15 to go, I hope he takes the first snap, punts that ***** and walks off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back