Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought we’d score a lot of points in the second half, dang

Advertisement
I need a new hobby. This **** getting old. You ever loved a family member from afar? That’s the feeling I have right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m out,

If this U cares anything about football

Richt and James will be fired tomorrow.

Nothing else will correct this situation
Trust me. They obviously do not give a ****. Since they don’t, why should we?This program and university are awful, poorly run, and a disgrace. I don’t tell anyone I went to this Krap school anymore.

True, but in Diaz defense, u watch your d make stops over and over and over and then rightfully get worn out so u must put them in a position to make a dramatic TFL play or blitz and that’s what happens when an adequate opposing OC sees the desparation of a desperate opposing DC. Diaz’s calls are a product of our offenses’s ineptitude.

This is Miami. We should be up double digits in the 1st quarter almost every game allowing the defense to tee off on the pass game with sacks and takeaways. Instead we get these mediocre run-based attacks that slowly grind us to death as the offense flounders giving them short fields and quick possession changes. It is what it is. I'm just stating facts when I say misdirection is the bane of Diaz.

45C45217-7137-4091-810F-DEACFB7C289E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back