Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do they even coach this team? Or do they just go through the motions

They go through the motions..still cant get Baez or whomever that coach that was screaming.."we going bowling" after we beat pitt....like he was so excited and extremely shocked that we even were...i knew right then this staff is filled with bums..hyped up off of pinstripe bowl

Advertisement
Just checking in. See it’s the usual blowout shytshow against Wisky. This program should be humanely destroyed. I don’t know how anyone watches this crap anymore.
Still can’t understand how a coach who was decent at UGA could be absolute **** at Miami. Not competitive at all. It looks like Al never left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So ******* sick of watching my U get disrespected and manhandled year after ******* year.

**** this **** man. When the **** are we going to stop ******* around? This team is a joke. This administration is a joke.

We're the U goddammit. We should own every field we step on. But we've turned into a has-been doormat.

Livid over here.

Advertisement
Remind me again why JW isn't getting any burn?? Oh yeah, we have a loser and has been as a head coach

Their qb coach has nooo credentials to actually be a qb coach. The hc is the oc and he sucks at it...they arent getting good coaching..and i have no idea how we will recruit a qb in this sh*tshow of an offense

yeah, but he's a nice man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back