Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I DONT KNOW what mAKES YALL THINk Williams is any better..he's legit 4th string.

Its the offense..no one will look good...its the reason Kayaa hightailed out of here

That pick was on three units in this order.

The OC, Richt. Four vertical routes don't help when you can't protect your QB. You are forcing the QB to try and buy time and then make a throw way down the field.

The OL. Your job is to block and you suck at it. You need to buy time for your QB.

The QB. Good job avoiding the rush you OL couldn't stop. That isn't your fault. You cannot then throw a ball like that, nor should you have to if the two above helped you. Still, you made that decision and now it's on your stay sheet.

Incompetence, but Perry is the third in line I would blame there. I didn't see if any of those down field broke their routes off and tried to come back, but that would be another mistake.

You're right, no QB will ever look good in this offense when they are set up to fail time and again. It is a total **** show.

Advertisement
1545958117523.gif

Facts.. Wisconsin has a better scheme that’s the difference.

Give our players Wisconsin level coaching and we are in the playoffs. If no changes are made then I will be hoping that the gaturds drop 60 on us. Don’t care. I want these coaches out.

Advertisement
There are actually clowns on here that have somehow someway convinced themselves that Leach wouldn't be a better fit here than Mork. Lol Lawd have mercy

After seeing our qbs play Feagles might as well stay run it three times and let him punt it 20 yards, Wisconsin would at least have worse starting position 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even the announcer is laughing at how Wisky knows what play is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back