Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
9268927.gif

We are so ****ed it’s crazy. If that lame piece of **** Blake James doesn’t force changes on Mork then his *** needs to be hauled out too.
This is beyond belief. 4 million dollars a year gets you this????

I’ll say it again and again. As someone who works in the medical field and deals with dementia and Alzheimer’s patients CMR has the beginning stages THAT IS NOT A JOKE

I remember you putting this out there earlier this season. I remember how much flak you caught, I wasn't ready to go there, but I was wrong.
My apologies.
This guy is ill.

Advertisement
Watching Miami this year has made me hate football. I envy the other programs out there who are 1000 times better than this embarrassment of a program.
Richts just a continuation of 16 years of crap football and coaching. You can draw a line from Coker to Richt and theres been little high spots. We all need to realize Miami will always be mediocre. We may win the coastal , big deal, So Clemson can torture us. Its over.

Wish Orlovsky would go in on Richt like he did earlier this year. This whole crew has been pretty gentle so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There has to be a reason Richt isn't olaying Jarren tonight. Everyone knows Perry got is or will be suspended for some games. Its **** sure no secret. WTH is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back