Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m looking at Malik Rosier 5-12, 3 Int’s and thinking Malik can’t be that bad, could he? How can I prove this? And then it hit me, this guy went 20-29 with 2 tds in his debut against Duke. The 2015 OC made freshman Malik go 20-29 with 2 tds on the road in his first ever start! Holy **** CMRs offense has made Malik this bad!
Excellent point.

Advertisement
So fed up with this program that I just Don’t know what to say. Richt has made me hate watching Miami play. Have never felt like this at any point...

@The Franchise said it well this Richt team is dull and boring. We're a total clownshow but it's not even interesting because the offense is so archaic. At least FSU is a fun kind of trainwreck.

Advertisement
Randy Shannon is better than Mark Richt as a HC
1545957130184.gif

Run circles around MR

Advertisement
We don't have the offense to get back into this game. The question now is how much we lose by.
Hopefully a lot more. We need it to be as ugly as humanly possible. Sorry, but after being a fan since 1981, I am openly rooting for a blowout loss. I'm not less of a fan for it, either. Rewarding ineptitude just isn't in me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since we're not losing by 50, we need a bench-clearing brawl to get Mork fired. Let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back