Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt has dementia. I’m willing to bet real money on this. No way anyone can be this dumb and incompetent. And the UM athletic dept is fine with allowing this senile man to bury our storied program. I’m speechless
I legit believe this also. His eyes are just glazed over on the sideline. His wif e needs to convince him it's time to hang it up.

Advertisement
So I’m looking at Malik Rosier 5-12, 3 Int’s and thinking Malik can’t be that bad, could he? How can I prove this? And then it hit me, this guy went 20-29 with 2 tds in his debut against Duke. The 2015 OC made freshman Malik go 20-29 with 2 tds on the road in his first ever start! Holy **** CMRs offense has made Malik this bad!

Well it shouldn't suprise me he kept rosier in the game this long. This is the same coach that chose Rosier as the starter over a transfer in Shea Patterson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not fault all Rosier's fault. This kid clearly does not have it and he knows it. This is like a parent putting their stupid kid in the math contest and just watching him massacred. What does this guy have to do to get benched.
Yep. Great analogy. Reminds me of the poor teenage girls that take singing lessons for years, but are seriously tone deaf. Their parents still want their little girl to be a famous singer, so they enter her into competitions where she routinely looks like a fool. Richt is not doing what's right for Rosier, and it's making him look really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back