Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good two plays there. Let's not bring in another QB, but run an out of breath Dallas twice.

Then Rosier is in to throw the INT.

You can't make this **** up.
Wildcat works when there is a THREAT of the pass. No threat of a pass from anyone on our roster.

Richt's blind allegiance to Malik is the reason why this season has been garbage. N'Kosi or Jarren would be miles better than this guy.

Advertisement
Great play by Edwards but the throw was so off-target to the inside it probably would've been picked by the corner anyway.

:stephenahand:

Advertisement
1545956153543.gif

Oh yeah I have no faith that they'll hire such a guy, but I'm saying it's not rocket science.

The abundance of talent in SoFl is crazy. Just identify the tough, fast kids that love football and get them coached up. **** the 4 and 5 star divas that need an offer in the womb - at least while we get back on our feet as a programme.

Establish that identity again of being a team that plays fast, plays tough and doesn't give a **** if you die out on the field.
we cant get the kids in sfla that are elite until we play the bag game, until then we arent competing at an elite level. If u aint cheating u aint trying I dont care how good your x and o's are. If my son was a 5 star I would not send him to UM as much as it hurts me

Another mature int made with a complete grasp of Richt's dynamic offense. What would we ever do without this savvy veteran leading our offense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
And keeping putting that piece of shlt QB out there. We going for most turnovers in 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back