Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
he dont even have to gameplan if you are a defense against rosier.
must be great being a defender keying on the run and not worried so much about a pass, its different when u play db and u have a sniper at qb u are always on your heals not trying to make a mistake.

Advertisement
Rosier makes a decent run or throw here and there which is enough for Richt to keep him in. ******* insane he wont even give Perry or Williams 1 or 2 series.

I am more embarrassed by this coach than the last and only remaining ugly girl, drunk at the bar, rejecting me.

@GuptaKnows, I never went to the University of Miami, but I travel once, sometimes twice a year to watch games.... Why is it that some scumbag whose daddy paid for his education thinks he has the right to talk sh*t to fans??? You have your opinion, we have ours...fvck you, buddy!
IgnorantVainAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I am a Hurricane through and through and I will be against any fan who talks crap, especially fans that don’t attend games!

I can guarantee you that the down votes, have NEVER even tailgated at Hard Rock or anywhere! Once you attend a game, be critical

Advertisement
what is Richt thinking? I don't get it. this is an exhibition game, why is 12 still in. is he that stubborn?

As a parent there is no way I would let my top recruit son play for Richt. NO WAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back