Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Worst offense I ever remember us having in my 30 something years of following this team.

I still remember an FSU friend who's connected in the game saying Richt was washed up and finished when we hired him. I thought he was just giving me **** as I thought he would having something left coming back to his alma mater. We talked the other day, he simply said Miami was done.

I'll say this, we have much further to go than being close to near the top of our game. I'm convinced, Richt will never get us there and I hope he rides off into his golden years after this game.

I would love for a comeback in the second half, but that was as badly a managed half of football that Richt has ever put out there. That second INT was as bad an INT as I have ever seen from a QB of ours.
:jordan::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles you want a coach who throws his middle finger up and swings hid d&*k around? richt is doing that to the fan base and BOT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Horse**** call.....F.
If Blake James and co could just let me know before New Years whether they're going to keep Richt that'd be great.

I'll just cancel my ESPN College Pass subscription and save myself £120+.
You're from across the pond? Who's your real football team. Go Liverpool.....the only bright spot of all my sports teams .

@Dwinstitles you want a coach who throws his middle finger up and swings hid d&*k around? richt is doing that to the fan base and BOT.
I dont even think theres a coach that can save this not even my almighty Butch. The SEC has there claws in sflas backyard so much its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back