Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik was injured his first year at Miami (shoulder injury from baseball). So he could be granted another year if he applies

Advertisement
We have passed for 75 yards in 6 quarters of football. How the **** is that possible?
Well they changed the rules to favor the defense now, so it's a lot harder for the offense to really get going..........

Oh wait

Advertisement
We have passed for 75 yards in 6 quarters of football. How the **** is that possible?
And with average recruiting classes in the top 10-20. Literally baffles me no one tells or forces Richt to change, **** this program

Advertisement
If Blake James and co could just let me know before New Years whether they're going to keep Richt that'd be great.

I'll just cancel my ESPN College Pass subscription and save myself £120+.

Advertisement
This is likely the worst offense ive ever seen as a hurricane fan. No hyperbole. Its a sh*tshow and has been ALLL year and the worst of it all...I expect...NOOOOOOOO changes. He would essentially be firing HIMSELF. Oh f8ck me...recruiting wont even matter at this point . This o looks real bad currently with Nfl talent on it

I'm on number 4. How about you guys?
View attachment 73003
3 points at halftime.... 3
1545954782260.gif

Advertisement
Worst offense I ever remember us having in my 30 something years of following this team.

I still remember an FSU friend who's connected in the game saying Richt was washed up and finished when we hired him. I thought he was just giving me **** as I thought he would having something left coming back to his alma mater. We talked the other day, he simply said Miami was done.

I'll say this, we have much further to go than being close to near the top of our game. I'm convinced, Richt will never get us there and I hope he rides off into his golden years after this game.

I would love for a comeback in the second half, but that was as badly a managed half of football that Richt has ever put out there. That second INT was as bad an INT as I have ever seen from a QB of ours.

This is likely the worst offense ive ever seen as a hurricane fan. No hyperbole. Its a sh*tshow and has been ALLL year and the worst of it all...I expect...NOOOOOOOO changes. He would essentially be firing HIMSELF. Oh f8ck me...recruiting wont even matter at this point . This o looks real bad currently with Nfl talent on it

Excited to "watch the finish" in recruiting after this bowl performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back