Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have been a CANE for 50 years. I am thru unless Richt is out of here.

60 for me and I’m at the same point.If the BOT don’t care if Mork destroys the program then there’s no sense in me getting upset.

If this idiot is not Fired after this shtshow then we ought to disband the program or at least drop down to FBS.

I’d rather either one than this constant embarrassment

Bama is just fuqin loaded, practices look insane

0148C086-17FF-4CAE-8A1F-12D76D25FB65.gif

Advertisement
60 for me and I’m at the same point.If the BOT don’t care if Mork destroys the program then there’s no sense in me getting upset.

If this idiot is not Fired after this shtshow then we ought to disband the program or at least drop down to FBS.

I’d rather either one than this constant embarrassment
I was broken hearted when that scandal broke in 2010 I couldnt even sleep. If i was able to tell the future and saw this for the team I love, I rather the NCAA gave us the death penalty so we could go off on some sort of fuqin high note.

Advertisement
If Richt doesn’t play Williams the entire second half then he should bolt and Blake needs to FORCE HIM to hire an OC. Said it over 2 years ago that Richt can’t coach anymore and was totally ridiculed on this site. Seems like the sentiment has changed. Lol

Richt and Blake need to f-uck off also. Neither of them should have jobs by the start of 2019.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back