Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a CANE for 50 years. I am thru unless Richt is out of here.pathetic and embarrassing. So predictable

Advertisement
Richt playcalling is on the level of me calling plays on Madden, and even the CPU defense catches on to me using the same 4 plays.

Honestly if Jarren doesnt transfer i have to question his intelligence. Richt is literally awful and completely over his head. Jarren would be better off back at Memphis. Holy **** the sad state of affairs UM football now is
Lol same thought process

Advertisement
Advertisement
thank the football gods for scheduling a team with a pulse for this game, imagine a gift. I think the NCAA is punishing us for staying suck and trying to tell us to wake the fuq up

Now now, remember everyone, we don't know what football looks like because we are just fans. We aren't experts like Mark Richt.

Rosier actually provides us zero advantages. 23 ******* passing yards in a half. It’s a joke.

Wrong. Richt's passing game is a black hole for any QB. Rosier can run for the odd 1st down at least.

Honestly Dallas is the best QB on the roster for Richt's scheme right now.

Advertisement
sapp.jpg

Mark Richt and his offense is on the depths of Kirby Freeman. This is so stupid
sorry to reply to my own post but our QB play this year has been the equivalent to a season of Kirby Freeman NC St performances. There is no reason for this, the offense can't do anything at all. EVER

Advertisement
The offense has been atrocious all year, but ***** ***, stubborn *** MR will not make a change because his plays have been working for "30 years". I don't give two ***** if he is a church man, he is a disgrace to be called a man. Someone who keeps doing the same **** that doesn't work and blame it on other people are not only senile but are terrible people who let pride not only bring them down, but bring down the people around them.

I laugh at the people saying "if rosier comes out this next series Richt should be fire..." or "if rosier comes out after halftime..."

Those statements were made and true many many many many games ago.

If rosier comes out after halftime I’m jerking off and not cleaning it up.

That’ll show em

I was on my way down to the game but got a flat tire and couldn’t make it.

I’m soooooo happy I got that flat tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back