Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Still haven't showed a complete performance on both sides of the ball against decent opponents. I'm tired of these stubborn HCs who don't want to change their schemes even when they see it's not working. We have seen it with Shannon, Golden, and now Richt. Coaches who are so stubborn to adapt and they literally watch the team crumble, I'm sick and tired of it.

Advertisement
Richt only held 8 practices LOL. Knew when i heard that he wouldnt install a single new formation, trick play, or anything. Going to call the same usual **** that every team has film of us on. His raw intelligence is really become questionable

8 practices knowing that he wasn’t going to play the starter. Sounds like deliberate sabotage.

Advertisement
Surprised Pinckney made that play when he's so busy thinking about the draft /rolleyes

Advertisement
Richt only held 8 practices LOL. Knew when i heard that he wouldnt install a single new formation, trick play, or anything. Going to call the same usual **** that every team has film of us on. His raw intelligence is really become questionable
How many bowl practices are allowed by the NCAA? No excuse for not using them all.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back