Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
3rd and 4th quartets this is going to get out of reach in a big way. I say 60 points as Miami defense dies on the field. Richt absolute BOZO starting Rosier. If I’m Williams I leave ASAP because CMR IS SENILE. This program is in worst shape than Golden or Randy. Recruits will not come here via negative recruiting and rightly so. Richt needs to do the right thing and retire after this game. He is a TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT to college football!

We should have self imposed a penalty for future considerations if this is how we are going to prepare and play.

This is embarrassing to watch, yet I cant take my eyes off of this trainwreck game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. Wisconsin really helping us out right now. Should've gone for that, no doubt about it.

Does anyone watch the games now like a corpse? I feel no emotion. It’s like it used to mean more.

Q from friend - Any plans for watching the game?
Me: Crying

After Malik's 60 yd run, I realized I had not even reacted and thought to myself, shouldn't I have been excited about that?

Does anyone watch the games now like a corpse? I feel no emotion. It’s like it used to mean more.

Zero emotion. The hope of Richt after the years of Golden...completely dashed. Can't do it anymore. Anyone still defending Richt is a blind homer of an idiot.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back