Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Pickney missing that sack though. Cant tackle a slow scared QB getting his big start. Pickney will be this years - leave early, get drafted in 7th round, cut, and coaching LB's at local high school kid. SmH

Advertisement
I’m not sure why they didn’t just run the ball again. Glad JJ picked it off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fuqin garbage man if Wisky gun win they better destroy us then get this pressure up top to fire these bumbs.........we dont get the best players no more we a regular *** school now

A bludgeoning here would help in getting rid of Richt. A close loss does nothing. We look so bad out there.

Advertisement
I remember when Miami was a tough, physical football team and people other teams didn't want to play you guys.
You had the dash and slash skill players but played angry at every other position, thuggish in nature but tougher than all-get-out.

Miami may be the softest team in all of NCAA football now. Your team can only compete when conditions are exactly to their liking.

They aren't even a shadow of their former selves. As a Tiger fan that upsets me.

Unfortunately you are 100% right

Which tigers?

And Rosier continues to prove that he is our best Running Back

Advertisement
All the defense bashing and yet they have only allowed 7 points so far....they always get better as the game goes on. Offense is an abomination as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back